Thursday 13 February 2014

Week In Photos #1

Hey! My names Becca, I'm 19 and from a small town called Buxton. This is my first blog post and I've decided to do something pretty simple and put together the last so many days of my not so interesting life through the eyes of Instagram (beccaxxxxx if you're wondering ;)

Hopefully in the near future I'll be posting more fashion minded posts but for now, this will have to do.
xxxx


1) I got my haircut and it's very short in comparison to what it used to be 2) my favourite ootd at the moment, I'll do a post on it shortly 3) MAYDAY PARADE my favourite band ever, it was amazing 4) lunch at pesto, 3 mini dishes for under £8 cant complain 5) girls night out 6) snuggles with my favourite little person 7) drunk times for a friends leaving party/birthday party.





No comments:

Post a Comment